Vintage Treasures


 We are lucky to have a great vintage swap meet close to home.  About 4-5 times a year we pack up and head out really early to sell our goods.  It is a very fun, busy and exhausting day.  This past weekend Mr.T and I went to see Daddy and do a little shopping.  Tosh did most of his shopping in our own both.  We ended up keeping the dog painting and hung it in his room.
I found myself an American Bisque "After School" cookie jar.  I love it!


                         MrT and his Grandma                                                           Daddy setting up





Nothing much else to report just keeping busy with the normal housekeeping and Mom duties.  I haven't had much time crochet too much.  I did finish up a Mini Mouse set for a 1 year old's Halloween costume.  I am sure she will be just adorable.

Here is a little progress on my Geometric Lace #5.  
I hope to have it grow a lot this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment