Button Lampshade


I can't believe it is already SEPTEMBER!!!  We had a relatively mild summer this year, but this past week has been very humid and hot.  And that is rare here in SoCal, we never have humidity.  But thankfully today was a lot cooler so I spent the day outside with my little guy.  While he napped I went crazy making baby hats and daydreaming of fall and the cooler weather to come.


While we were outside I snuck in a button project I saw on pinterest.  I love it so far and have a cool lamp base packed away that will be just perfect for it.  I am happy to finally use up some of my buttons.  My stash just seems to grow and I never actually put them to use.

1 comment:

  1. OI Lively..esta ficando linda essa cupula com botões...uma otima forma de aproveita-los em uma péça bem original..adorei!! bjo

    ReplyDelete