Day dreaming


    

The bird feeder has been a BIG hit in our house.  Not just for our little one but my husband and I enjoy a lot more than expected.  It's been really fun.

I ended up frogging the cream off of the postage stamp blocks.  I will have to get some bright white this weekend and put it all together.  Other than that I don't have any projects going.  But that doesn't mean I am not day dreaming of what I could make.  Here are a few ideas.

 

My son would LOVE this.


And this

And these are just SO cute!!!!
  
OMG really I just need to get some stuffing.  They are all so adorable.

Or I just make another blanket for his room.  Ha ha this started as a search for a smaller project.  And has suddenly turned on me somehow.  I will just have to compromise and make it all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment