Weekend Treasures and Scrappy Crochet


 I love a good treasure hunt early in the morning. 
As always I came across a few good items that I didn't necessarily need but could not pass up.  
1- Lovely little woven purse.
2- A beautiful Frank Moreno globe pot.
3- A sweet green mid vase :)  I was looking for a green one last week but didn't see any.  So I was happy to come across this little guy.  I might need to keep my eye out for a larger cabinet. It's getting quite full.


The little woven purse inspired me to make a batch of small tight stitched scrappy bags.  I will post a tutorial of the process soon.  It's been fun to play with all my tiny scraps and stitches I have not used before.  

 

My pincushion so far, ready for stuffing :)


And just for fun some colored hexagons.  Maybe a skirt, cushion, purse.... I have yet to decide.
Sneaky little hands now able to reach the top of the table, my crochet is not safe.  Now I need a cute box with a lid to keep his hands out of my stash and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment