Happy Daffodils



I am a lucky girl.  My husband doesn't mind my pottery or crochet addiction.  In fact he encourages them.  I got a few new pieces last week so I had to re arrange things just a bit. The yellow McCoy mid sized vase caught my eye as we were turning the corner at a swap meet and I just had to have it.  I love yellow!!!  And wish I had more pieces that color so I was thrilled to bring it home with me.
But that did mean that I was going to have to move things around, pick favorites to stay and pack up some others to hide away until I get a bigger cabinet.  That was not so easy.
 


I got myself some Daffodils at the market yesterday, by the end of the day I had one blooming.  And this morning the whole bunch was waking up.  I love fresh flowers in a pretty vase, its just so perfect.


I love my granny square purses.  I just don't know what to do for the handles.  I am stuck and being very indecisive.  Crochet them? Order leather handles? Sew some?  I think the leather would be the nicest.  But then sewing them on I am not sure how that is going to work out.  We will see how it goes.  They might sit undone for a while until I decide what to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment